JUNE MOTM - EMMA SCHOFIELD
Emma started dropping into WIT in August 2021 and like all class pack holders do she got hooked and became an official member with us at the beginning of 2022. During that time Emma has been a 6:30am regular and we have all noticed her hard work and consistency and saw her shine this years CrossFit Open where she got a snatch PB!
Don't worry Emma, pull ups will come soon enough.
Let’s get to know Emma a bit better...
1. What’s a training goal you’re currently working towards? Pull-ups - just one of any kind would be a good start
2. Most memorable moment at WIT so far? Definitely this year's open, getting a new snatch PB and lifting it 6 times in 23.3!
3. What do you do when you’re not working hard in the gym? I'm a Product Manager by day, aside from that you can find me eating my way around London and I love to travel (I'm going to Bali on Saturday!)
4. What’s your favourite indulgence? Mochi Balls or Cheese
5. If you could give a new member one piece of advice - what would it be? Get stuck in and try everything, there's always a scaling option that you'll be able to do
6. If you could write a workout for WIT, what would it be?
30 min AMRAP in pairs:
50 Cal Row
50 Clean and Jerks 50kg/35kg
50 Synchro Burpees
50 Kettlebell Swings 24/16kg